MCP

From: Chris S. (cshilliday_at_neo.rr.com)
Date: 11/04/04

    Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2004 08:16:33 -0800

    I found 70-210 to be the easiest. Passed it the first
    time with an 820, no studying, just using general
    experience from working with 2000 for so long.

     I did fail 70-215 the first time, by only one question.
    I got a little cocky and did no studying for this one
    either. I figured my years of 2000 Server experience
    would help, but they got me on the specifics. UDF format,
    move and copies to different partitions, etc. Practiced
    up a little, did some MCSE self paced practice exercises,
    and went back and scored an 850. The second time seemed
    so much more easy. The 70-218(2000 network environment
    also seems kind of easy).

    I am really worried about the MCSE design stuff.

    best
    >to start with, and wich one is easy?
    three
    >>weeks. I received a nice color Certificate. An MCP ID
    >>Wallet Card, and some other extraneous MCP information
    >>about the website, etc. It comes in a small cardboard
    >>mailer package.
    >>
    >>Email me if you have any questions. I am not an expert
    >>by any means, but I have been working toward my MCSE,
    and
    >>have taken three exams so far with much success. I
    take
    >>number 4 next week, which should give me my MCSA.
    >>
    >>Thanks,
    >>
    >>Chris

    • Re: Certs: The more after your name, the better???
      ... seems silly to list MCP when you have MCSE or MCSA... ... MCPs to get 1 MCSE... ... MCP from mine the day I got my MCSE... ... it does not bog down my resume but employers still see what I hold and it ...
      (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
    • Re: Thinking out loud re: MCSE
      ... This would get me my MCP plus move me one step closer towards MCSE on Win. ... I don't see XP disappearing anytime soon, but I wonder if I should just push ahead and go with Vista since it will eventually replace it. ... The issue here is what do YOU see yourself needing in the future, especially if you are looking to market yourself? ...
      (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
    • Re: What basics/background do i need before doing MCSE?
      ... "MCSE training kit" and you'll find them all on the same page. ... You are now an MCP, ... Go to http://directory.microsoft.com/mprd and find your local Microsoft ... Don't expect to get paid until you are at least MCSA. ...
      (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
    • Re: Problem Moving large files
      ... MCSE, MCP+I, MCP in Windows 2000/NT ... remove the 2nd madrid from my mail address to contact me. ...
    • Re: Windows 2003 security issue
      ... >> M Irusalimsky ... >> MCP, MCSA, MCSE ...