MCP

From: Chris S. (cshilliday_at_neo.rr.com)
Date: 11/04/04

    Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2004 08:16:33 -0800

    I found 70-210 to be the easiest. Passed it the first
    time with an 820, no studying, just using general
    experience from working with 2000 for so long.

     I did fail 70-215 the first time, by only one question.
    I got a little cocky and did no studying for this one
    either. I figured my years of 2000 Server experience
    would help, but they got me on the specifics. UDF format,
    move and copies to different partitions, etc. Practiced
    up a little, did some MCSE self paced practice exercises,
    and went back and scored an 850. The second time seemed
    so much more easy. The 70-218(2000 network environment
    also seems kind of easy).

    I am really worried about the MCSE design stuff.

    best
    >to start with, and wich one is easy?
    three
    >>weeks. I received a nice color Certificate. An MCP ID
    >>Wallet Card, and some other extraneous MCP information
    >>about the website, etc. It comes in a small cardboard
    >>mailer package.
    >>
    >>Email me if you have any questions. I am not an expert
    >>by any means, but I have been working toward my MCSE,
    and
    >>have taken three exams so far with much success. I
    take