Re: What are the procedure to get Certified

From: T-Bone (reply2me_at_thenewsgroup)
Date: 11/03/04

Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2004 08:48:14 -0500

"Roice Allan" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote
<inquiry snipped>

All of your questions can be answered by the great oracle,
www.microsoft.com.

T-Bone
MCNGP XL

Relevant Pages

  • Re: The MCNGP Rant
    ... "T-Bone" wrote in message ... > Hey I'm not a paper cert or a braindumper ... > and I am MCNGP! ... it is an acceptable term used as a slightly less demeaning term for ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
  • MCNGP #40 (Was Re: Just Passed 70-270 Windows XP)
    ... >> another Sybex style book. ... > Testking, huh? ... Please join me in welcoming T-Bone (aka Koko, aka Brian, aka ... You will also be granted full membership priveledges on the MCNGP web site. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
  • Re: "MCNGP" A spam ! Be ware peoples !!!!!
    ... hell learn soon enough what spam means. ... >> T-Bone ... >> MCNGP XL ... > did you say its email addy is sco1984@xxxxxxxxx ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
  • Re: OT MCNGP Announcement
    ... > Since I hear you are bringing the Guinness to the next MCNGP BBQ, ... > T-Bone ... And if you wanted keys to the Ferrari, ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa)