Re: XP or 2000

From: JaR (plentespam_at_nospamsofthome.net)
Date: 07/28/04

Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 10:27:08 -0700

Damp wrote:

> I'm about to start preparing for the MCSA and for starts
> I'm going to take the OS exam. I'm much more familiar
> with Win2K, but will this exam be on its way out soon and
> should I take the XP exam instead?

You are thinking about getting a certification that you are proficient
at something.

Why would you consider getting a certification in something that you are
not proficient at doing.

cart><horse

JaR

Relevant Pages

  • RE: C# & VB
    ... I don't think it will make such a difference in the eyes of employers, ... one person proficient in C# shouldn't have much trouble ... > I passed 70-305 but it does not seem like the C# exam ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad)
  • Prep Courses for CSQA,CSTE,CSBA,CSPM,CMST,CMSQ,CAST,CASQ Certifications
    ... So as to prepare you thoroughly for the most prestigious certification ... in their role as a advisors to management. ... Software Professionals & Process Engineers ... About the QAI Exam: ...
    (comp.software.testing)
  • Prep Courses for Certifications, ASQ CQE, CSTE & CSQA & Business Analyst.
    ... Prep Courses for Certifications, ASQ CQE, CSTE & CSQA & Business ... thoroughly for the most prestigious certification exams Conducted by ... CQE Exam certification by ASQ is a formal recognition of a level of ...
    (comp.lang.c)
  • Prep Courses for Certifications, ASQ CQE, CSTE & CSQA & Business Analyst.
    ... Prep Courses for Certifications, ASQ CQE, CSTE & CSQA & Business ... thoroughly for the most prestigious certification exams Conducted by ... CQE Exam certification by ASQ is a formal recognition of a level of ...
    (comp.software.testing)
  • Re: Exam 70-305
    ... about people who want to better themselves at programming. ... > The fact that one 'strives' to pass an exam by using study preparations by ... > this point for going through Microsoft's own certification system. ... >> challenges to the developer. ...