Re: Troytech as well!

From: Ben Blackmore (bjblackmore_at_nospam.hotmail.com)
Date: 07/27/04

Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 15:37:00 +0100

"molsonexpert" <imdrunk@work.ca> wrote in message
news:uQKLPV%23cEHA.4092@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...

> Although I would never endorse a braindump, or the likes of testking et
al.,
> I still think some of the burden should be put on Microsoft to constantly
> update and change the exam questions (or even changing the formats), so
that
> a braindump from, say, 3 months ago, would be useless. As for the poetic
> justice, I always thought it would be cool if MS reused their old exam
> questions, but subtly change the wording to make the question mean
something
> totally different. Anyone who uses a braindump for their main study
material
> might get a little confused.
>
> steve.

Your right, they should have an exam board like most educational exam
boards, who revise and add new questions on a regular basis. At the moment I
think they have a pool of 400 questions, of which you get asked a random
selection. If they were to add/remove 100 questions every once in a while it
would put brain dumps out of business!

Ben

Relevant Pages

  • Braindump question
    ... Assumed that a candidate failed a MCSE exam the first ... re-do the lab exercises in ... his/her home lab, re-check the Technet articles, searched ... braindump test questions from a web site, ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
  • Re: TEST KING????
    ... ExamCram2 ... > Testking is essentially a braindump whose questions are composed from a ... > pool of questions you will find in the actual exam you sit whom people ... Be weary that some of the answers provided by Testking and ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad)
  • Re: braindump question
    ... > I know braindump is not respected by most. ... going to get a dump of all the questions you'll be getting on the exam. ... Steer clear of BD's young anon. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa)
  • Re: Troytech as well!
    ... > update and change the exam questions, ... > a braindump from, say, 3 months ago, would be useless. ... but subtly change the wording to make the question mean ... they should have an exam board like most educational exam ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
  • Re: Troytech as well!
    ... >> were questions on the exam from both products. ... >> the questions, at least in TestKing, were wrong. ... Although I would never endorse a braindump, or the likes of testking et al., ... but subtly change the wording to make the question mean something ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa)