Re: Troytech as well!

From: Ben Blackmore (bjblackmore_at_nospam.hotmail.com)
Date: 07/27/04

Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 15:37:00 +0100

"molsonexpert" <imdrunk@work.ca> wrote in message
news:uQKLPV%23cEHA.4092@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...

> Although I would never endorse a braindump, or the likes of testking et
al.,
> I still think some of the burden should be put on Microsoft to constantly
> update and change the exam questions (or even changing the formats), so
that
> a braindump from, say, 3 months ago, would be useless. As for the poetic
> justice, I always thought it would be cool if MS reused their old exam
> questions, but subtly change the wording to make the question mean
something
> totally different. Anyone who uses a braindump for their main study
material
> might get a little confused.
>
> steve.

Your right, they should have an exam board like most educational exam
boards, who revise and add new questions on a regular basis. At the moment I
think they have a pool of 400 questions, of which you get asked a random
selection. If they were to add/remove 100 questions every once in a while it
would put brain dumps out of business!

Ben