Re: Osama Found Hanged

From: JaR (plentespam_at_nospamsofthome.net)
Date: 07/26/04

Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 11:28:09 -0700

>>Man, I thought that was some rather Stinky BateŽ but you got a bite anyway.
>

> fishing sure been good lately!
>
> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

This keeps up, we're gonna have to increase the catch limit.
Shame we cant lengthen the season, but it's already year-round.

JaR
Fish'n'Game Thug

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Osama Found Hanged
    ... The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere wrote: ... > fishing sure been good lately! ... Shame we cant lengthen the season, ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
  • Re: Osama Found Hanged
    ... The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere wrote: ... > fishing sure been good lately! ... Shame we cant lengthen the season, ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd)
  • Re: which books for 70-270
    ... did you hear The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere say in ... SHAME! ... their apparent disinclination to do so." ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
  • Re: TCP/IP Question
    ... Sphere (The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere ) said, ... There was nothing in the question stating that there is no ... she's installing a networking protocol (which would already be there, ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
  • Re: Brain Dumping.....
    ... Sphere (The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere ) said, ... I hold some of those certifications, ... down for you just how much the certification program costs. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)