Re: Passing score 70-290

From: Chun Wong (cwong_at_wongcna.co.uk.invalid)
Date: 07/26/04

Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 16:03:00 +0100

I read some article in the forum, they said MS has been using the score
marks rather than P/F since the end of Dec last year.

If I am wrong, what is the passing mark to achieve a "P", Expert?

"@_______@"!

"Brian" <reply2me@thenewsgroup> wrote in message
> "Chun Wong" <cwong@wongcna.co.uk.invalid> wrote
> > Sorry I am not with you.
> >
> > What does "P" mean????
> >
> > "@____@"!
>
> As opposed to "F". If you get a P you pass.
>
> http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcpexams/faq/procedures.asp

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Instrumental Number: Pittsburg-NT-Orchestra at Dr. Surjit Singhs site
    ... I wonder whether Proessor Sahib will ever respond to you on THIS FORUM ... He cannot get any marks for that except a big ZERO! ...
    (rec.music.indian.misc)
  • Re: Honda Carb Rebuild Question
    ... As Marks said, the plugs shouldn't go back in. ... The forum is overly moderated by people who don't always follow their own rules, but you will find a lot of model-specific info and deals on parts both new and used. ... Defender of Freedom, Advocate of Liberty ...
    (rec.motorcycles)
  • Re: Passing score 70-290
    ... Chun Wong wrote: ... > marks rather than P/F since the end of Dec last year. ... If you know that much, you should also know how to Google, Novice. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa)