Re: Osama Found Hanged

From: billyw (b_at_brainless.net)
Date: 07/23/04

Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 17:24:07 +0100

no i dont.. but i play guitar.. can do a mean version of eruption if you
wish

"FrisbeeŽ" <billLASTINIT@dasi-software.com> wrote in message
> Eric wrote:
> > TechGeekPro wrote:
> >
> >> The only thing wrong with Scotland is it's full of bloody Scots!
> >
> > but bagpipes are cool ...
> >
> > Eric
>
> Hey, Billyw! Do you play the bagpipes?
>
> Got any mp3's of you playing them?
>
> --
> Fris "Kazoos do not count" beeŽ, MCNGP #13
>
> The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
> http://www.mcngp.tk
>
> Certaholics

  • Re: food prices
    ... Hey you know what's funny? ... in the traditional sense. ... I'm left handed but play guitar, ...
    (rec.gambling.poker)
  • Re: food prices
    ... Hey you know what's funny? ... in the traditional sense. ... I'm left handed but play guitar, ...
    (rec.gambling.poker)
  • Re: Osama Found Hanged
    ... but i play guitar.. ... can do a mean version of eruption if you ... > Hey, Billyw! ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
  • Re: Arthitis- related to guitar playing
    ... Hey there, jimbob fake name, do you play guitar? ... Larry Pattis ...
    (rec.music.makers.guitar.acoustic)
  • Re: 14-year-old girl covers "Eruption"
    ... I think Joe Cocker pretty much set the bar on performance histrionics ... and he doesn't even play guitar. ... Eruption or no eruption the thing is a crock of shit. ...
    (alt.guitar)