Re: Osama Found Hanged

From: Ben Blackmore (bjblackmore_at_nospam.hotmail.com)
Date: 07/23/04

Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 08:52:57 +0100

Actually Scotland and England are separate, so is Wales. But they are all
part of Britain, include Northern Ireland and some of the other islands
around and you form the UK.

--
Ben
IT Professional, MCP 70-210
> >I thought he was from England?
>
> duh
>
> Scotland is a part of England...
>
> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Relevant Pages

  • Grand Slam tour - successes and failures
    ... The main questionmark on his game remains his defence. ... Star turn against Ireland, arguably the best of the backs against ... Scotland, and a nice little cameo against England. ...
    (rec.sport.rugby.union)
  • Re: The English should be our best pals, says Salmond!
    ... lot about England and the English. ... The leader of the Scottish National Party, ... bent on destroying the 300-year Union between Scotland and England. ...
    (soc.culture.scottish)
  • Re: MRSA - Canadian pig culls
    ... I'm English and living in England and when I seek the protection of the Law ... MRSA, we can't be sure. ... The NFU in Scotland also have some explaining to do about Scotland ... deliberately shipping sick pigs south to England for slaughter. ...
    (uk.business.agriculture)
  • Tony Blairs lasting legacy could be end of the Union!
    ... Tony Blair's lasting legacy could be end of the Union ... Scotland has long been restless about its position in the United ... Scottish conference in Oban to passionate defences of Scotland's ... proportion in England - 59 per cent. ...
    (soc.culture.scottish)