Re: Osama Found Hanged

From: billyw (b_at_brainless.net)
Date: 07/22/04

Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 19:07:01 +0100

actually... i tend to agree with that remark

> On Jul 22, 2004 "billyw" blathered:
>
> > notice my restraint
>
> The only thing wrong with Scotland is it's full of bloody Scots!
>
> --
> TechGeekPro
> MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+
> "Not only am I certified, I'm certifiable!"

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Osama Found Hanged
    ... i tend to agree with that remark ... >> notice my restraint ... > The only thing wrong with Scotland is it's full of bloody Scots! ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
  • Re: Some players dont like the UK
    ... Victoria Barrett was heard to remark... ... I was thinking things like attacking Ireland, Scotland, ... France ... ...
    (rec.sport.soccer)
  • Re: With the U.S. National Debt....
    ... restraint by voting down the tiny increase in minimum wage...ROTFLMAO ... I think more people are laughing at YOU instead of your remark. ...
    (alt.politics)
  • Re: With the U.S. National Debt....
    ... restraint by voting down the tiny increase in minimum wage...ROTFLMAO ... I think more people are laughing at YOU instead of your remark. ...
    (alt.politics)
  • Re: Was:Shoot Looters
    ... >> Aren't you thankful you live in a modern and civilized country such as ... a land where the sun always shines and people are always ... considerably when the Piper left Scotland. ... >> Models of restraint, you and your fellow citizens are. ...
    (soc.culture.scottish)