Re: Osama Found Hanged

From: billyw (b_at_brainless.net)
Date: 07/22/04

Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 18:44:23 +0100

notice my restraint

"FrisbeeŽ" <billLASTINIT@dasi-software.com> wrote in message
news:OrKRuGBcEHA.3988@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl...
> Ken Briscoe wrote:
> > "The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere" <.> wrote in message
> >>
> >> billy's from Scotland, can't you tell!
> >
> > I thought he was from England?
>
> Yes, specifically from London, I believe. Or is it Liverpool?
>
> It's that danged cockney accent that gets me.
>
> --
> Fris "Billyw was the REAL fifth Beatle" beeŽ, MCNGP #13
>
> The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
> http://www.mcngp.tk
>
> Certaholics

  • Re: Changing car registration
    ... Or is London not a "city" by some bizarre logic? ... Or isn't it in England? ... Manchester isn't even the nearest LVLO to Liverpool. ... it's 32 miles from Liverpool to Manchester. ...
    (uk.rec.driving)
  • Re: Questions for London football fans
    ... Here in France PSG and Marseille are hated by most, ... I have been in England twice and both time in London, ... Liverpool that I had met on the French riviera and I called her, ...
    (rec.sport.soccer)
  • Re: Questions for London football fans
    ... Here in France PSG and Marseille are hated by most, ... I have been in England twice and both time in London, ... Liverpool that I had met on the French riviera and I called her, ...
    (rec.sport.soccer)
  • Re: Expensive and difficult solutions to the London commuter problem.
    ... Liverpool has a whole World Heritage Site docklands to convert to HMG offices. ... In 1962 Alistair Burnett wrote an article in the Economist recommending the seat of government move out of London to the north of England. ... Southern Ireland has already seceded from the UK, just under half in Northern Ireland do not want to be in the UK and took to violence to get out, Welsh and Scottish independence parties are strong, and there is still a sharp north-south divide in England creating distrust and resentment. ... The airport is the most easily expanded in the UK, with runways being built into the river estuary and flights mainly over water. ...
    (uk.railway)
  • Re: Osama Found Hanged
    ... >>I thought he was from England? ... > Yes, specifically from London, I believe. ... Or is it Liverpool? ... > It's that danged cockney accent that gets me. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa)