mcsa to mcse 2000

anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com
Date: 07/21/04

Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 04:33:17 -0700

go to ms website and find out for yourself ya lazzy git

  • Re: mcsa to mcse 2000
    ... dan, u need to writ ... > go to ms website and find out for yourself ya lazzy git ... >>What exams option are available for me to do to get mcse ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa)
  • Re: DNS lookup issue
    ... address of the website. ... Scott Harding ... MCSE, MCSA, A+, Network+ ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.general)
  • Re: my new website - feedback required...
    ... I wondered if you would be so kind as to give me any comments / feedback / criticism of my latest website. ... Click "contact" or one of the other menus on the left, then "home" and you have broken a broken link. ... Try one of the online link validators. ... Dave K MCSE. ...
    (uk.net.web.authoring)
  • Re: attenshun MCNGP #13
    ... Like joining a "elite" website??? ... LOL!!! ... You make me laugh! ... these ppl r silly fools with no mcse between them. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
  • Re: Website -> PDF
    ... The problem is if I change the website I need to go through that process again - if possible I'd like to get some sort of automated process going, so updating the site does not require I update my halfway house too. ... Although i'd certainly started by making it work as a html website first and then rewrite any problems parts to suit the pdf creator app. ... Dave K MCSE. ...
    (uk.net.web.authoring)