MCP member site

ivan_at_ipsec.com.au
Date: 07/21/04

    Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 01:09:13 -0700

    ones transcript??

    >Passed 70-292 friday.
    >
    >thanks in advance
    >
    >\jjlp
    >

    >depending on the test site you do the exam and how
    quickly they update there site and tell microsoft, it
    usually takes 2-3 days before your transcript is updated

    • Re: MCSA Question
      ... was added to my transcript) for my status to change. ... emailed them countless times and the one reply I got told ... >> I have recently met all the requirements for MCSA 2000. ... does Microsoft let me know this??? ...
      (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa)
    • Re: Online MCSE verification for employers?
      ... Have the applicant go to the MCP website and create a "Transcript Sharing Code". ... Then you can view their full Microsoft certification transcripts. ... Certs should only be used in the job application process as corroboration that person's job skills experience is probably valid. ...
      (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
    • Re: MCSE in 6 exams?
      ... I have just received an email from Microsoft congratulating me on becoming ... myself listed as an MCSE as of july 3th. ... Client OS exam and the Elective, ... you for something that was posted to the transcript three months ago. ...
      (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
    • Re: MCSA Question
      ... > I have recently met all the requirements for MCSA 2000. ... does Microsoft let me know this??? ... my transcript is ... on the MCP site where to call for that type of issue. ...
      (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa)
    • Re: 070-290 Transcript Problems
      ... Never had that kind of issue, but you've followed protocol. ... "Marraboy" wrote in message ... It still isn't on my transcript. ... I have also reported this to Microsoft, but I haven't had a response ...