Re: 70-270 point structure

From: kpg (ipost_at_thereforeiam.com)
Date: 07/15/04

Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 17:23:12 -0500

> It is impossible to adequately prepare for an examination
> without knowing to what extent one must know the
> information.

That is the silliest thing I've ever heard.

You mean that if the pass/fail mark were 50% you would
only study enough to learn half the material? Really?

I find that...well...disturbing.

kpg

Relevant Pages

  • Re: 70-270 point structure
    ... > It is impossible to adequately prepare for an examination ... > without knowing to what extent one must know the ... You can't pass these exams being 70% prepared. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa)
  • Re: 5 club 5 up 360 world record broken again by vova
    ... It's in contradiction with what he ... silliest thing you can do in juggling, just to brag that you hold a ... knowing that the real ones are too far from ... memento Gaudere semper. ...
    (rec.juggling)