exam 70-210

From: Stefen (steelrsfn_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 07/13/04

Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 17:10:41 -0700

I am studying for the 70-210. I am reading a Syngress Win
2k Pro study guide. It's copyright date is 2000. My
question is, is this book a good source or should I go
out and buy a newer version?

Relevant Pages

  • Re: A possible arguement against unschooling (was Re: When even a Republican can see it....)
    ... I'm in favor of broad education--but I think reading things you find ... reading things I find interesting--Casanova's memoirs, ... studying the overall history and then later adding in the ... "Studying the overall history" at the level it's possible to do in K-12 ...
    (rec.arts.sf.fandom)
  • should i see a doctor for a racing mind?
    ... I cannot pay attention to anything I’m studying for more ... I’ve tried, praying hard, reading the bible, reading the bible in ... studying, studying with breaks, study at odd times, polyphasic sleep, ... no friends or company myself, i always think people hate me no matter ...
    (sci.psychology.psychotherapy)
  • Re: The REAL problem with science
    ... Devils Advocaat wrote: ... I have been studying the Bible for most of my life. ... "But Rabshakeh said unto them, Hath my master sent me to thy ...
    (talk.origins)
  • Re: The REAL problem with science
    ... Devils Advocaat wrote: ... I have been studying the Bible for most of my life. ... "But Rabshakeh said unto them, Hath my master sent me to thy ...
    (talk.origins)
  • Re: Boards, Blots, and Double Shots : Problem 1
    ... consisting of over a hundred checker-play problems. ...  I have been studying ... it closely, and usually after reading Wiggins's analysis, the play chosen ...
    (rec.games.backgammon)