MCSA creditation

From: Paul C (anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 07/05/04

Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2004 06:04:48 -0700

Hi,

I passed 70-218 at the end of March this year but my
transcript still has not been updated to reflect my new
MCSA status! It still only lists the previous 3. I
emailed microsoft and still nothing has been done.

How can I get this transcript updated?
Do I need to contact the testing centre or is there any
other way?

thanks
Paul

Relevant Pages

  • Re: MCSA Question
    ... was added to my transcript) for my status to change. ... emailed them countless times and the one reply I got told ... >> I have recently met all the requirements for MCSA 2000. ... does Microsoft let me know this??? ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa)
  • Re: Welcome kit?
    ... Does your transcript reflex your "MCSA" status? ... Meaning are you sure you have completed the required exams to achieve this status? ... CIW Certified Instructor ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa)
  • MCSA Question
    ... I have recently met all the requirements for MCSA 2000. ... does Microsoft let me know this??? ... transcript it does not show external certs like my A+ and ... my transcript is ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa)
  • MCDST & MCSA
    ... transcript reads that I am now MCP & MCDST. ... completed the core exams for MCSA which are 70-210, ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa)
  • Re: MCSA Question
    ... > I have recently met all the requirements for MCSA 2000. ... does Microsoft let me know this??? ... my transcript is ... on the MCP site where to call for that type of issue. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa)