70-218 W2K networking exam - Any recent sitters?

From: Dan (danrippon2003_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 07/01/04

    Date: 30 Jun 2004 20:16:27 -0700

    Hello all,
    Has anyone sat the 70-218 exam lately? I'm about halfway through the
    MS Press self-study guide and I know (from previous experience) the
    exam prep section doesn't have similar questions to the real thing.
    Don't get me wrong - I'm not looking for brain dumps or cheats (you're
    only cheating yourself and your career prospects!) just some advice on
    it's main focus' (if any) and difficulty level. I already have A+, N+,
    215 & 216 - just need this one to complete MCSA. (Then it's on to
    W2K3!)

    Cheers
    Dan