ms exams that can be ran on palm

From: angryblack (anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 06/30/04

Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 10:33:30 -0700

yes i have dick what do something about it.

    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa)
  • ms exams that can be ran on palm
    ... Does anyone know if any of the exam companies or any ... smaller company makes an exam that can run on a palm ... pilots or pocket pc any info would be great such as ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
  • ms exams that can be ran on palm
    ... >Does anyone know if any of the exam companies or any ... >smaller company makes an exam that can run on a palm ... >pilots or pocket pc any info would be great such as ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa)
  • Re: ms exams that can be ran on palm
    ... I looked i waned your suggestion because a ... >>Does anyone know if any of the exam companies or any ... >>pilots or pocket pc any info would be great such as ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
  • ms exams that can be ran on palm
    ... WTF do you need palm material for? ... Read the damn books. ... >Does anyone know if any of the exam companies or any ... >pilots or pocket pc any info would be great such as ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)