Re: exam

From: JaR (Nunyobidness_at_softhome.net)
Date: 05/27/04

Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 16:21:49 -0700

On Thu, 27 May 2004 16:13:11 -0700, anil extemporised:

> please do send me across details as to how to prepare for
> the mcsa exam and the prerequisites along with details of
> courses if any

Well, sorry.

That was the first part of the exam.

You just failed.

You may re-take the exam when you learn the meaning of STFW.

JaR
Proctor Thug

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Certification
    ... is this a mandatory for appearing in the exam. ... > freshers also apply go for MCSE. ... There are no prerequisites but experience is HIGHLY recommended. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
  • Re: Certification
    ... > Is there any prerequisites for MCSE. ... is this a mandatory for appearing in the exam. ... Can freshers ... No prerequisites are needed. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
  • Prep Courses for Quality Analyst, Data Analyst, Bond Analyst & Business Analyst @ Hyderabad with
    ... Prep Courses for Quality Analyst, Data Analyst, Bond Analyst & ... Business Analyst @ Hyderabad with 100% job Guarantee. ... CQE Exam certification by ASQ is a formal recognition of a level of ...
    (comp.lang.c)
  • Prep Courses for Quality Analyst, Data Analyst, Bond Analyst & Business Analyst @ Hyderabad with
    ... Prep Courses for Quality Analyst, Data Analyst, Bond Analyst & ... Business Analyst @ Hyderabad with 100% job Guarantee. ... CQE Exam certification by ASQ is a formal recognition of a level of ...
    (uk.jobs.offered)
  • Re: Announcement: SMS MOC courses available
    ... Training and certification are two totally different disciplines aiming ... at two different directions - gaining knowledge and proving knowledge, ... MOC courses are like interactive books - you get the ... mean you have a corresponding exam. ...
    (microsoft.public.sms.misc)