Re: 70-292 Tips

From: Ken Briscoe (youcant_at_sendmespam.com)
Date: 05/27/04

Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 14:17:19 -0400

"Neil" <neilmcse@nospamforyou.com> wrote in message
news:Xns94F68FF954D9Dneilmcsehotmailcom@207.46.248.16...
> JaR <Nunyobidness@softhome.net> wrote in
>
> > On Thu, 27 May 2004 10:15:15 -0700, Neil extemporised:
> >
> >> JaR <Nunyobidness@softhome.net> wrote in

> >> must you grouse about everything?
> >
> > Perhaps, but I quail at nothing!
> >

> I refuse to chicken out of this conversation, you turkey...

That's IT! I've had enough! I'm robin both of you of your right to post!

--
KB  -  MCNGP "silent thug" #26

  • Re: 70-292 Tips
    ... >> must you grouse about everything? ... but I quail at nothing! ... I refuse to chicken out of this conversation, you turkey... ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa)
  • Re: Y&R - Ashley and Tucker
    ... I'm interested to see some sort of a showdown between Tucker and Neil now ... "If the soup had been as warm as the wine, ... and if the turkey had had a breast like the maid, ...
    (rec.arts.tv.soaps.cbs)
  • Re: poultry
    ... turkey, his eyes would light up like neon: ... Yes, chickens ... quail on a hillside. ... wild turkey (I have a flock of each on my property), ...
    (talk.origins)
  • Re: Grateful Dead lyricist arrested
    ... Neil X. wrote: ... You actually have the right to refuse these ... Course the Supremes have held that the mere fact that the police board ... search their bags. ...
    (rec.music.gdead)
  • Re: 1300 ranger deluxe
    ... (pheasant, chuckar, doves, quail, grouse) ... and turkey with hit. ...
    (rec.guns)