Study Group in Secunderabad

From: Revived Soul (pvsp_at_usermail.com)
Date: 05/27/04

Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 20:07:57 +0530

Hi,

Anyone willing to form a study group in Secunderabad India (GunRock to be specific) ?
I am willing to pool in a couple of desktops. I might also find a small room and a 56k dedicated Internet connection.

I need is 3-4 people intrested and willing to
  a.. Complete MCSA and MCSE 2003 track in 4-5 months
  b.. Split the rent for servers, network, Internet, electricity, room & furniture
  c.. Contribute towards 2003 study material (will have to atleast get some quality material)
  d.. Work and learn quietly (No noisy people please. I am planning to rent a room in a residential place and I dont want to be kicked out)
  e.. Anyone who's got any servers or desktops to spare for the lab will be preffered most.
Please let me know if you live in the vicinity of Gunrock, Kharkhana, Tirumalgiri, Sikh Village, Bowenpally, Tad bund, AOC, Maredpally, Mahendra Hills, Paradise and around these places.

I promise you it will be fun. I have done this earlier. If I find a good group I am planning on other certifications too. I will let you know once I finish my MCSE 2003.

Reply back to this post or email me pvsp@cashette.com

Cheers
Sunny