Study Group in Secunderabad

From: Revived Soul (pvsp_at_usermail.com)
Date: 05/27/04

Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 20:07:57 +0530

Hi,

Anyone willing to form a study group in Secunderabad India (GunRock to be specific) ?
I am willing to pool in a couple of desktops. I might also find a small room and a 56k dedicated Internet connection.

I need is 3-4 people intrested and willing to
  a.. Complete MCSA and MCSE 2003 track in 4-5 months
  b.. Split the rent for servers, network, Internet, electricity, room & furniture
  c.. Contribute towards 2003 study material (will have to atleast get some quality material)
  d.. Work and learn quietly (No noisy people please. I am planning to rent a room in a residential place and I dont want to be kicked out)
  e.. Anyone who's got any servers or desktops to spare for the lab will be preffered most.
Please let me know if you live in the vicinity of Gunrock, Kharkhana, Tirumalgiri, Sikh Village, Bowenpally, Tad bund, AOC, Maredpally, Mahendra Hills, Paradise and around these places.

I promise you it will be fun. I have done this earlier. If I find a good group I am planning on other certifications too. I will let you know once I finish my MCSE 2003.

Reply back to this post or email me pvsp@cashette.com

Cheers
Sunny

Relevant Pages

  • Study Group in Secunderabad
    ... Anyone willing to form a study group in Secunderabad India? ... Anyone who's got any servers or desktops to spare for the lab will be preffered most. ... If I find a good group I am planning on other certifications too. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
  • Re: Event SRV error 2012
    ... Thank you for responding but if I am not mistaken if you install or have ... 913446 installed on all my servers already. ... We are running a Windows 2003 SP1 network. ... Desktops are all windows XP ...
  • RE: SMS is not seeing all computers
    ... It could be something as simple as rebooting those site servers so their ... SMS tries to publish in to A/D. ... The majority of our desktops are in B1 ... Nothing has been published in the AD Systems Management container the ...
    (microsoft.public.sms.admin)
  • Re: OLD computer
    ... I'm running a RHEL3 clone in graphical mode on a machine with just 32MB ... desktops because I've been using *nix as a command line O/S for years. ... I've got two boxes running with 8 Megs, though the lightest system I'm ... None of my servers run X ...
    (linux.redhat)
  • Re: NAS Alternatives/Recommendations for Small-to-Medium Business?
    ... CPU, 2GB RAM, and Windows Storage Server 2003 R2) ... Windows 2000/NT Servers, with about 15 users. ... act as intermediate "backup" storage for servers and desktops on ... the LAN - the tape backup system would then pull from the NAS and not ...
    (comp.arch.storage)