Re: Question to JaR and anyone who knews!

From: JaR (Nunyobidness_at_softhome.net)
Date: 05/26/04

Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 10:47:52 -0700

On Wed, 26 May 2004 10:27:53 -0700, Neil extemporised:

> WHOA! JaR have a coffee...you are in a mood today. there ya go, only a
> couple days left to a long weekend beer-thirty...
>
> (If you tick him off I might not get my whipping. I hope she's a cutey)

Ok. Triple espresso later. Much better now.

However, I'm trying to get this *^$#$&&#@ database to cough up a value
that [a] I know should be in there, and [2] should be easy to pull.

No matter what I enter for date values, the motherfscker insists on
pulling everything from day one, so this is taking forever. And to make it
worse, I'll be damned if I can single out the _one_ field I need to make
this whole thing work!

Have I mentioned how much I hate ADP, Reflections, Pick, and MVD's in
general?

Fsck, fsck fsck!

Ok so I'm not all that much better. Gonna go get another triple espresso
and a sledge hammer.

JaR
Overcaffienated Thug