Re: Question to JaR and anyone who knews!

From: JaR (Nunyobidness_at_softhome.net)
Date: 05/26/04

Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 10:47:52 -0700

On Wed, 26 May 2004 10:27:53 -0700, Neil extemporised:

> WHOA! JaR have a coffee...you are in a mood today. there ya go, only a
> couple days left to a long weekend beer-thirty...
>
> (If you tick him off I might not get my whipping. I hope she's a cutey)

Ok. Triple espresso later. Much better now.

However, I'm trying to get this *^$#$&&#@ database to cough up a value
that [a] I know should be in there, and [2] should be easy to pull.

No matter what I enter for date values, the motherfscker insists on
pulling everything from day one, so this is taking forever. And to make it
worse, I'll be damned if I can single out the _one_ field I need to make
this whole thing work!

Have I mentioned how much I hate ADP, Reflections, Pick, and MVD's in
general?

Fsck, fsck fsck!

Ok so I'm not all that much better. Gonna go get another triple espresso
and a sledge hammer.

JaR
Overcaffienated Thug

Relevant Pages

  • Re: any budding mcse singhs out there yar ???
    ... > figure out what the fsck they were about a couple of times. ... it's like watching a car wreck, ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
  • Re: mcse online exam
    ... > would be easier to find for the average n00b than; ... > Fsck the wrap, if anyone can't find that page without TinyURL they are ... -- a quote by Doug Adams ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
  • Re: OT Friday Fun
    ... How the fsck did THAT get past the company Net Nanny???? ... JaR ... Ducking Thug ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
  • Re: OT: Receptionists is crazy!
    ... Oh, BTW. ... It's Beer-Thirty! ... JaR ... Untimely Thug ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
  • Re: Hey, could somebody...
    ... 2.2Hrs till beer-thirty and a cold lager. ... JaR ... Spokane Thug ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)