RE: what is the difference between Computer Science and Information Technology?

anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com
Date: 05/25/04

Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 14:28:27 -0700

Thanks for your answer.

It does clarify the concept. I am already (a step away)
from becoming a systems administrator but I want to finish
school and I'm unsure if I should stay in IT or go into
CS. I'm sort of thinking about what kind of job would give
me more liberty to have my own schedule (telecommuting,
etc) and would also pay more.

What do you think?

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Does childhood really stop at age 11?
    ... educate kids properly then they will provide the control. ... But our society is becoming very warped imo these days. ... 'issues' into one area, one school, one type of kid. ...
    (uk.rec.scouting)
  • Re: New Career?
    ... I have been looking into becoming a midwife once my son starts school ... I've been studying OB/GYN textbooks and so on just dying to get ... I took a break from medicine to bartend and waitress in Key West for a ... I think I might consider becoming a radiation tech. ...
    (sci.med.transcription)
  • Re: goes to school
    ... He goes to a school for teaching. ... Many or even most cases of a noun for verb sequence equates to the verb becoming an adjective in the form adjective noun as in the following examples. ... A pool for swimming becomes a swimming pool. ... A track for running becomes a running track. ...
    (alt.usage.english)
  • Re: Sites Indecision!!!
    ... Systems Administrator ... - Contoso is a company that teaches different languages (German, Italian, ... German School = 1st Place Site ...
  • RE: what is the difference between Computer Science and Information Technology?
    ... job and $ = programing ... >It does clarify the concept. ... >from becoming a systems administrator but I want to ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa)