Re: MCSA sec+

From: Jack (anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 05/21/04

    Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 12:07:40 -0700

    Sec+ hard as hell

    would
    >> be cool

    • Re: Anyone going to World Fantasy Con?
      ... assure you, would also be scary as hell, and the one time it DID ... on a very familiar route (I drove it every weekend for about two ... followed the wrong road for several miles before noticing. ...
      (rec.arts.sf.composition)
    • Re: Anyone going to World Fantasy Con?
      ... assure you, would also be scary as hell, and the one time it DID ... on a very familiar route (I drove it every weekend for about two ... followed the wrong road for several miles before noticing. ...
      (rec.arts.sf.composition)
    • Re: Anyone going to World Fantasy Con?
      ... assure you, would also be scary as hell, and the one time it DID ... on a very familiar route (I drove it every weekend for about two ... followed the wrong road for several miles before noticing. ...
      (rec.arts.sf.composition)
    • Re: Anyone going to World Fantasy Con?
      ... assure you, would also be scary as hell, and the one time it DID happen, I IMMEDIATELY pulled to the side of the road and went to sleep ... on a very familiar route (I drove it every weekend for about two ... followed the wrong road for several miles before noticing. ...
      (rec.arts.sf.composition)
    • Why Cant They Walk Out Of New Orleans
      ... Line the route with water, food and aid and let those able bodied walk ... And where the hell is the aid. ...
      (alt.politics.bush)