Re: Tips

From: Jaime (anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 05/21/04

Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 20:38:06 -0700

Thanks guys i did not know that about testking. I want my
certification to mean something, not just a piece of
paper. Thanks I guess ill stick to the Mspress,and
examcram2.

my
>> best piece of advice. They are braindumps and
braindumps
>> are degrading our certifications one by one. Only use
>> legitimate resources for studying. I'm not being nasty
>> about it because I honestly don't believe you are aware
>> of the fact that using TestKing makes you a cheater.
>> Best of luck to you on the MCSA track, Jamie!
>>

>futher to Certakers note, you should read these from MS
>
>http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/program/piracy.asp
>
>and
>
>http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcpexams/policies/letter
.asp

>be careful not to lose what you have worked towards so
far. The
>punishment from MS is severe, but just.
>
>--
>Neil MCNGP #30

  • Re: Is TestKing Legitimate?
    ... This was a nice promotions for TestKing,.. ... >> certification process to become meaningless. ... >> The format of the exams is so simple that a monkey ... Microsoft defined certain requirements to be certified. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad)
  • Re: Is TestKing Legitimate?
    ... This was a nice promotions for TestKing,.. ... >> certification process to become meaningless. ... >> The format of the exams is so simple that a monkey ... Microsoft defined certain requirements to be certified. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd)
  • Re: PSE 70-296
    ... You also will want the MCSE Certification to be ... Support current and future MCSE's by learning Windows Server ... I bought the 440 questions test from Testking ... > Anyway, I found the TestKing a litle bit expensive, about 75 US$ ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
  • Re: Questions and Some comments
    ... Don't use Testking. ... and your certification is meaningless. ... i am trying to achive mcp status by taking 70-270 exam. ... the end of book to install practice exam, ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa)
  • Re: 70-290. Cannot pass and need advice!
    ... > A word of advice - dont mention braindumps or testking etc on this site as ... Heh:) Good isn't it mate? ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)