70-214 or 70-227 ?

From: wael el kayal (wael_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 05/19/04

Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 10:21:52 -0700

I want know that too

an
>elective and is required to take another core security
>exam. Between 70-214 and 70-227 exam, which one would be
>more beneficial for one to obtain?
>
>Help me decide..Thanks!
>
>Alex

  • Re: Career Advancement
    ... 70-291 Implementing, Managing, and Maintaining a Windows Windows Server 2003 Network Infrastructure ... Once you have passed those you only need an elective to be an MCSA, or you can pass two more exams to earn your MCSA: Security. ... Exam 70-299: Implementing and Administering Security in a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Network ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
  • Re: MCSA 2003 perspectives
    ... Good luck, and I am sure we will be hearing more from you. ... Now I should concentrate on the MCSA 2003 track. ... as far as security goes; the Security+ certification counts as an ... > CIW Certified Instructor ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa)
  • Re: Ports blocked
    ... Computer Engineer, CIW, MCSA: Security 2000/2003, TS: Windows Vista ...
    (microsoft.public.isa.configuration)
  • Re: Passes 70-291
    ... and am studying for Security+ next. ... Hopefully you are correct that it is the most difficult so my MCSA so I won't blow any blood vessels to my brain. ... This was the last exam for me so I have completed my MCSA now and look forward to little bit of a break. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa)
  • Re: ISA Scripting
    ... Computer Engineer, CIW, MCSA: Security 2000/2003, TS: Windows Vista ... MVP -- ISA Firewalls ...
    (microsoft.public.isa)