70-227 or 070-214

From: wael mahmoud el kayal (wael_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 05/19/04

Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 10:20:56 -0700

Hello Everyone,

I'm on the path of getting the MCSA. I want to specialize
in security. I already had passed the Security+ exam as an
elective and is required to take another core security
exam. Between 70-214 and 70-227 exam, which one would be
more beneficial for one to obtain?

Help me decide..Thank
Wael (Egyp)

Relevant Pages

  • Re: MCSA Logo (Security)
    ... If you are allready MCSA you will need to pass two security exam in order to ... Exam 70-214: Implementing and Administering Security in a Microsoft Windows ... Installing, Configuring, and Administering Microsoft Internet ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa)
  • RE: Value of certifications
    ... I took a 40 hour CCNA course before taking the exam. ... Through the years, I've touched on security in various fashion, and the ... law issues in the case of forensics, but we have a law department that ... So, to summarize, from a knowledge aspect: Some certs = good (you can ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: Career Advancement
    ... 70-291 Implementing, Managing, and Maintaining a Windows Windows Server 2003 Network Infrastructure ... Once you have passed those you only need an elective to be an MCSA, or you can pass two more exams to earn your MCSA: Security. ... Exam 70-299: Implementing and Administering Security in a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Network ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
  • Re: exam 70-330.
    ... >which one will see me through the exam. ... Applications with Microsoft Visual Basic .NET and Microsoft ... security and security with reference to Forms Authentication ... initialization vector to the stream. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd)
  • #70-299
    ... Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Network< ... Be sure to check out the Preparation Guide for Exam 70-299 ... lot of the same material is tested...only with a security ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)