Re: Test Prices

From: Mike T. (root_at_127.0.0.1)
Date: 05/19/04

Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 16:50:49 +0200

"Neil" <neilmcse@nospamforyou.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:Xns94ED921E8F0A3neilmcsehotmailcom@207.46.248.16...
> "ME" <mail@mail.us> wrote in news:OTdqOiPPEHA.808@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl:
>

> > heard new gov. in India will close its Silicon Valley and send jobs to
> > China. You better plan ahead.
> >

> I wonder where China will outsource to?

I've said all along that the next spot will be Vietnam. It's one of the few
places on earth where you can find cheaper labor than China. Do you think
the US restarted diplomatic relations with Vietnam out of the kindness of
its heart? It's just a matter of getting an infrastructure up and running.

Relevant Pages

  • China, Vietnam spar over gas
    ... HANOI - Just when it seemed China and Vietnam had buried their ... conflicting claims to the Spratly Islands, Beijing is contesting a new ... nearby Spratly Islands would help to alleviate those concerns. ... Relations between neighboring Vietnam and China have long been tense, ...
    (soc.culture.vietnamese)
  • The road to Vietnam
    ... In an effort to be 'nice' to China, let India not repeat historic blunders ... using Pakistan as a cat's paw. ... wouldn't make sense to put ourselves out over Vietnam. ...
    (soc.culture.indian)
  • Re: The road to Vietnam
    ... > currently in India, back to Hanoi loaded with presents? ... using Pakistan as a cat's paw. ... > wouldn't make sense to put ourselves out over Vietnam. ... > stabbed India so effectively as China did with this transfer. ...
    (soc.culture.indian)
  • China-Vietnam ties remain more sour than sweet/China warship to dock in Vietnam
    ... insignificant but strategically important dots in the South China Sea ... Last December, after China planted new markers on the Paracels, Hanoi ... protests outside the Chinese diplomatic missions in Hanoi and Ho Chi ... Vietnam Communist Party members expressed their anger at the situation ...
    (soc.culture.vietnamese)
  • China, Vietnam clash over lonely islands (fwd)
    ... Protesters accuse Beijing of creeping invasion of Spratlys ... Filipinos defended the Spratly Islands from threats of attack in 2004. ... Vietnam and China have plunged into a new war of words over Asia's ...
    (soc.culture.vietnamese)