Re: Test Prices

From: Neil (neilmcse_at_nospamforyou.com)
Date: 05/19/04

    Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 18:42:43 -0700

    JaR <Nunyobidness@softhome.net> wrote in
    news:pan.2004.05.19.01.13.57.649095@softhome.net:

    > Wal-Mart, Burger King, McDonalds are waiting for all those finely honed
    > minds.

    ding fries are done.(my daughter hates me for introducing her to this
    phrase).

    Unfortunately, it appears that this is the way it's going. we lament the
    fact that MCSE's are working on hell-desks and even then thier jobs get
    farmed overseas but their are Ph.D. driving cabs and flipping burgers now
    and my kids are a few years out of college. I hope there is something for
    them whne they get out. but then the computer industry was just beggining
    to appear when I came out of college. perhaps thier industry hasn't been
    invented yet...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30