Re: 70-218...?

From: Sartan Dragonbane (NOSPAMHERE_at_YOUMOMMA.NULL.COM)
Date: 05/17/04

Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 16:52:34 GMT

70-218 is also an elective for MCSE.
Take it, and get two certs! :)

"John" <> wrote in message
> On Friday of last week I passed 270 (working towards
> MCSA). My overall goal is to have an MSCE of course. I
> noticed that 218 is not a requirement for MCSE on 2k but
> 216 and 217 are. If MCSA is a stepping stone for MCSE,
> why do I have to write an exam that doesn't give credit
> towards my overall objective? Should I just prepare
> myself for 216 and 217?
> Thanks Guys!

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Is it still worth it?
    ... It's worth it if the job you are applying for has as a ... I had an MCSE in NT and now I'm working on getting my MCSA 2003 - and I feel ... MCSA and eventually MCSE now the question I have is are these certs still ...
  • Is it still worth it?
    ... I am currently working on my MCDST to complete my MCT which will feed into my ... MCSA and eventually MCSE now the question I have is are these certs still ...
  • Re: Pass, What next?
    ... Windows Server 2008 is already in RC1 stage, so I decide to pass my last ... What to do next, continue to MCSE? ... ends with Server 2003 just like MCSA), and you feel that those certs will be ...
  • Re: Starting my journey
    ... MCSA, *in my humble opinion*, is just a stepping stone towards MCSE.. ... don't think you'll find a job just with an MCSA since employers don't know ... however it might help when combined with other certs. ...
  • Re: better? MCSA or MCSE
    ... Depending on how much time you have, MCSE is better than MCSA. ... these days both of these certs are useless. ...