Re: 70-218...?

From: Sartan Dragonbane (NOSPAMHERE_at_YOUMOMMA.NULL.COM)
Date: 05/17/04

Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 16:52:34 GMT

70-218 is also an elective for MCSE.
Take it, and get two certs! :)

"John" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:e24801c43c2b$f08c18b0$a101280a@phx.gbl...
> On Friday of last week I passed 270 (working towards
> MCSA). My overall goal is to have an MSCE of course. I
> noticed that 218 is not a requirement for MCSE on 2k but
> 216 and 217 are. If MCSA is a stepping stone for MCSE,
> why do I have to write an exam that doesn't give credit
> towards my overall objective? Should I just prepare
> myself for 216 and 217?
>
> Thanks Guys!

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Is it still worth it?
    ... It's worth it if the job you are applying for has as a ... I had an MCSE in NT and now I'm working on getting my MCSA 2003 - and I feel ... MCSA and eventually MCSE now the question I have is are these certs still ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa)
  • Is it still worth it?
    ... I am currently working on my MCDST to complete my MCT which will feed into my ... MCSA and eventually MCSE now the question I have is are these certs still ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa)
  • Re: Pass, What next?
    ... Windows Server 2008 is already in RC1 stage, so I decide to pass my last ... What to do next, continue to MCSE? ... ends with Server 2003 just like MCSA), and you feel that those certs will be ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa)
  • Re: Starting my journey
    ... MCSA, *in my humble opinion*, is just a stepping stone towards MCSE.. ... don't think you'll find a job just with an MCSA since employers don't know ... however it might help when combined with other certs. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa)
  • Re: better? MCSA or MCSE
    ... Depending on how much time you have, MCSE is better than MCSA. ... these days both of these certs are useless. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)