Re: Over My Head?

From: JaR (Nunyobidness_at_softhome.net)
Date: 05/14/04

Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 09:17:40 -0700

On Fri, 14 May 2004 09:00:03 -0700, Neil extemporised:

> yes but Nostradamus said:
>
> Beasts ferocious from hunger will swim across rivers:
> The greater part of the region will be against the Hister,
> The great one will cause it to be dragged in an iron cage,
> When the German child will observe nothing.
>
> and this is an obvious reference to Hitler's rise to power, so I will
> need to see the legal paperwork on your copyrights.

No, the Giant Squid (Architeuthis Dux) is the largest invertebrate, and is
reputed to grow in excess of 18 meters, and weigh in at a whopping 900
kg, but if you persist in plagiarizing my material, I shall be forced to
refer the matter to my attorneys; Dewey, Cheatham, & Howe.

JaR
Litigous Thug