Re: Over My Head?

From: JaR (Nunyobidness_at_softhome.net)
Date: 05/14/04

Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 09:17:40 -0700

On Fri, 14 May 2004 09:00:03 -0700, Neil extemporised:

> yes but Nostradamus said:
>
> Beasts ferocious from hunger will swim across rivers:
> The greater part of the region will be against the Hister,
> The great one will cause it to be dragged in an iron cage,
> When the German child will observe nothing.
>
> and this is an obvious reference to Hitler's rise to power, so I will
> need to see the legal paperwork on your copyrights.

No, the Giant Squid (Architeuthis Dux) is the largest invertebrate, and is
reputed to grow in excess of 18 meters, and weigh in at a whopping 900
kg, but if you persist in plagiarizing my material, I shall be forced to
refer the matter to my attorneys; Dewey, Cheatham, & Howe.

JaR
Litigous Thug

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Over My Head?
    ... > Beasts ferocious from hunger will swim across rivers: ... > The greater part of the region will be against the Hister, ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa)
  • Re: Swimming in the Thames Video
    ... came down for a swim after school, about 10 or 11 years old, they ... It is all about education and preparation. ... Unexpected swimming in rivers ...
    (rec.sport.rowing)
  • Re: DUH!
    ... the water alone, and even with a partner, it's better to swim somewhere ... Our local rivers look nice but are very dangerous. ... All my kids swim well. ... rescue someone unless you could not live if they died. ...
    (rec.pets.cats.anecdotes)
  • Re: The Ks first long trip..
    ... the rivers in the Provence that full of water in the past. ... Nor swim ... Several rivers appeared to be at bursting point enroute from Sancerre to Versailles. ... I assume the campervans with young women in them in laybys on the way to Paris were "working girls"? ...
    (uk.rec.motorcycles)