Re: Over My Head?

From: Neil (neilmcse_at_nospamforyou.com)
Date: 05/14/04

Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 09:00:03 -0700

JaR <Nunyobidness@softhome.net> wrote in
news:pan.2004.05.14.15.50.58.489325@softhome.net:

> On Fri, 14 May 2004 06:32:34 -0700, Neil extemporised:
>
>> JaR <Nunyobidness@softhome.net> wrote in
>>
>>> On Thu, 13 May 2004 16:49:14 -0700, Jtyc extemporised:

>>> But we digress;
>>>
>>> Now the later P51 mustangs had the Rolls Merlin engine, and as a
result
>>> could climb to an altitude that made it suitable as a bomber escort.
>>>
>>> JaR
>>> Pilot Thug
>>>

>> obviously the BMW Z4 is better...
>>
>> wait, what were we talking about again.
>
> Hieronymus Bosch, but stop stealing my lines!
>
> JaR
> Copyrighted Thug

yes but Nostradamus said:

Beasts ferocious from hunger will swim across rivers:
The greater part of the region will be against the Hister,
The great one will cause it to be dragged in an iron cage,
When the German child will observe nothing.

and this is an obvious reference to Hitler's rise to power, so I will
need to see the legal paperwork on your copyrights.

--
Neil MCNGP #30