Re: Over My Head?

From: TechGeekPro (%username%_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 05/13/04

Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 19:41:08 -0400

"Seth" <someone@microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:#pNL8pTOEHA.1348@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl...
> thanks Neil, appreciate it.
> This selfcert.com company says it provides 24/7 live chat support from my
> own personal mentor, for any questions I may have. theres no time limit, I
> can take a year to do it if I want. They also provide "simulations" they
> call it which I guess is like your idea of getting a couple of pc's and
> evaluation copies of certain software.
> Maybe it doesn't sound too bad after all. Anyways, I apparently have to
say
> yes or no today as it is a "special" and they are selling a different
> learning package next weeks.
> Since its my first MS study, probably will go with the online learning -
its
> tax deductable so I will get most of my cash back anyway! (Australia)
> Maybe I'll get those Sybex books anyway, too much info surely can't be
bad.

> Thanks JaR, SJ, TechGeekPro and Neil. By the way, I see you guys went off
> topic a little, guns, canadians, wars, keeping the mind sharp?

Why, I never go off-topic.

BTW, did I mention that we (the wife, kidneys and I) are going to Myrtle
Beach on the 23rd? We're very excited. We have 2 sons, one is 4 and one is
11 months. Neither have been to the beach yet. We got a really great deal on
our room. It's at the Sandy Beach Resort: http://www.beachtrips.com. We got
the jacuzzi suite for 4 nights. We can't wait.

What was I talking about?