Re: Over My Head?

From: Neil (neilmcse_at_nospamforyou.com)
Date: 05/13/04

Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 13:19:48 -0700

JaR <Nunyobidness@softhome.net> wrote in
news:pan.2004.05.13.20.12.07.468004@softhome.net:

> On Thu, 13 May 2004 12:50:37 -0700, Neil extemporised:
>
>> As a side issue, check in on the major US conflicts of the past 100
>> years that Canada did not paricipate in. Like Vietnam. How is that
>> Iraq thing working out for you? and can you say 1812?)
>
> There's a point there, somewhere. I'm sure of it.
>
> Danged if I can find it, though.
>
> JaR
> Baffled Thug

my work here is done

--
Neil MCNGP #30

  • Re: Over My Head?
    ... check in on the major US conflicts of the past 100 years ... > that Canada did not paricipate in. ... Like Vietnam. ... I had no idea Canada was the reason the US won WWII. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa)
  • Re: OT: CLearign up Canadian Myths
    ... >> These questions about Canada were posted on an International Tourism ... Pretty sure they didn't have the website up, ... > telling people about living in igloos and eating seal blubber. ... > JaR ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
  • Re: 70-297
    ... JaR wrote in news:e$K3nrjLEHA.3324 ... >> should get only a few miles before our new law will kick in.... ... Gravity Police, ... Canada go from driving on the right hand side to the left. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
  • Re: [OT] Doggone wheatbacks C&C
    ... > JaR ... > The flood of American liberals sneaking across the border into Canada ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
  • Re: OT foodie question
    ... I saw a jar of that in a specialty foods store a couple of months ago, ... Someone needs to gather up all the Vegemite in the world and send it all to NW Canada. ...
    (alt.guitar.bass)