RE: received my Welcome Kit

From: Neil (neilmcse_at_nospamforyou.com)
Date: 05/13/04

Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 12:05:34 -0700

"=?Utf-8?B?TUNOR1A2OQ==?=" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
news:8EDC1C3E-786A-4EA3-AB5B-A7E6E89AC3C6@microsoft.com:

> Oh, rapture!
>
> Cue happy happy joy joy song...

you got it..

"Hello, boys and girls. This is your old pal, Stinky Wizzleteats. [*]
This is a song about a whale. No! This is a song about being happy!
That's right! It's the Happy Happy Joy Joy song!

[chorus]
Happy Happy Joy Joy Happy Happy Joy Joy
Happy Happy Joy Joy Happy Happy Joy Joy
Happy Happy Joy Joy Happy Happy Joy Joy
Happy Happy Joy Joy Joy!

I don't think you're happy enough! That's right! I'll teach you to be
happy! I'll teach your grandmother to suck eggs! Now, boys and girls,
let's try it again!

[chorus]

If'n you aint the grandaddy of all liars! The little critters of
nature... They don't know that they're ugly! That's very funny, a fly
marrying a bumblebee! I told you I'd shoot! But you didn't believe me!
Why didn't you believe me?!

[chorus without last line]
Happy Happy Happy Happy
Happy Happy Happy Happy