Re: Over My Head?

From: JaR (Nunyobidness_at_softhome.net)
Date: 05/13/04

Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 10:49:13 -0700

On Thu, 13 May 2004 13:20:48 -0400, TechGeekPro extemporised:
>> JaR
>> MCSA A+ Net+ MCNGP #10110
>
> I just noticed your sig JaR. Are you not an MCSE? I thought that was a
> requirement for membership in the MCNGP.

Nope. MS has gotten all the money it's going to from me until it rethinks
it's certification process, or until somebody tells me I have to have it
and is willing to pay for it.<G>

And nope, again.

JaR
Thug 11010

Relevant Pages

  • Re: complete syllabus of MCP exam
    ... geeky / cheeky group... ... "JaR" wrote in message ... In the mean time, you should read up on our membership>> requirements and start doing a little research, assuming, of course, ... Everybody> loves and respects the MCNGP! ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd)
  • Re: [OT] Aw phooey!
    ... > Matt wrote: ... > JaR was simply too beset with grief to mention that Samwise was an MCSE. ... My condolences also JaR. ... BTW he gets my vote also for MCNGP ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
  • Re: [OT] Aw phooey!
    ... JaR was simply too beset with grief to mention that Samwise was an MCSE. ... He was -this- close to earning his MCNGP, ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
  • Re: MCNGPF #1 (Was: AMCNGP #1,#2)
    ... > Therefore I must decline this membership. ... there goes a perfectly good fantasy. ... JaR ... Remove hat to reply ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
  • Re: Is it worth it?
    ... >> I'm about to set off on the long hard road to Microsoft certification ... >> if the career rewards for being MCSE certified really are as good as ... > unemployed IT professionals for a very damn few jobs. ... > JaR ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)