Re: Over My Head?

From: TechGeekPro (%username%_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 05/13/04

Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 13:20:48 -0400

"JaR" <Nunyobidness@softhome.net> wrote in message
news:pan.2004.05.13.16.13.56.331095@softhome.net...
> On Thu, 13 May 2004 23:10:46 +1000, Seth extemporised:
>
> > so your saying $1400 for self study via website and media (books,
cdroms)
> > for a MCSA is ludicrious???
> >

> Nope. Especially if it includes the cost of the test vouchers. All I'm
> saying is you could use the money to set up a test lab, buy the books, get
> the eval versions of the software, and do it yourself.
>
> JaR
> MCSA A+ Net+ MCNGP #10110

I just noticed your sig JaR. Are you not an MCSE? I thought that was a
requirement for membership in the MCNGP.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Over My Head?
    ... >> cdroms) for a MCSA is ludicrious??? ... Especially if it includes the cost of the test vouchers. ... > JaR ... pile of evals (not just windows, but exchange, SQL, SMS, ISA hell go to ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa)
  • Re: Pluggers havent gone shopping since 1974 (1 April)
    ... The price shall be designated as per pound or as per ounce, ... things that come in a 16 oz jar in January may come in a 14.5 oz jar in ... July [at the same price] and then in an 18 oz jar at the first of the ... Both jumps result in an increase in cost per oz even though the cost per ...
    (rec.arts.comics.strips)
  • Re: Could you eat on $1 per meal per day.
    ... sixteen ounce bottles of different flavors of sauce, ... as dh was getting other things, he saw this and it was .25 cents a jar, he ... Straight white 'italian/french' saves even more at 15% of the cost to ... make your own vs. store cost. ...
    (rec.food.cooking)
  • Re: MCSA on a budget
    ... Guys, excuse my naivety on this subject, I thought that it took a lot of hard ... I done and passed my last MCP for my MCSA today, ... Hopefully the new 2003 exam format will sort the cheats out? ... "JaR" wrote: ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa)
  • Re: Curiosity question for Penzeys customers
    ... Are you likely to purchase the small plastic pot or the ... In terms of cost alone, the glass jar is more ...
    (rec.food.cooking)