RE: 70-284

From: danny247 (anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 05/11/04

Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 05:51:08 -0700

I am studying for the same exam and had a similia issue. contact the publisher and they will send you a copy of the CD

Relevant Pages

  • Tips Would Be Appreciated
    ... I've been watching this site as I've been studying for 70- ... who has been studying computers since my divorce (I was ... apart from raising my kids conscienceously. ... scheduled for the 70-315 exam in about 10 days & I'd like ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd)
  • Re: Study materials for 70-290 ?
    ... > studying the new measureup exam I downloaded. ... > answers of the practice questions that came with the book and not ... > Another big mistake I made too, a friend of mine went to a "boot camp" ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
  • Re: Tips Would Be Appreciated
    ... > I've been watching this site as I've been studying for 70- ... > time left to prepare for the exam. ... You need to study harder sample questions. ... If you keep taking the 3 Transcenders tests until you consistantly ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd)
  • Re: Tips Would Be Appreciated
    ... >> who has been studying computers since my divorce (I ... >> time left to prepare for the exam. ... You need to study harder sample questions. ... >If you keep taking the 3 Transcenders tests until you ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd)
  • Re: Tips Would Be Appreciated
    ... > I've been watching this site as I've been studying for 70- ... > apart from raising my kids conscienceously. ... > to read some posts that say it only takes 3 weeks to ... > time left to prepare for the exam. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd)