Re: about welcome kits

From: JaR (plentenospam_at_nospamsofthome.net)
Date: 05/10/04

Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 09:36:50 -0700

abdulhakim711@yahoo.com opined, On 5/10/04 4:55 AM:

> hi .... Dear Sir ,
> i have appearred for MCP 12 March2004, but till now i
> havnt received my kits and i dont know what's goin , and
> am already clear 3 paper till now . and i realy wanna it
> so please Find below the details
> Name:Abdul hakim
> Address:c/o bina Patel
> 25,gitanjali Soc,
> Chikuwadi
> Jetalpur Road
> Baroda
> GJ 390005 India
> Please to somethin at the earliest
> Waiting for your Promot reply
> Warm Regards
> abdulhakim
>

> please tell me what do to coz am already aply for welcome
> kits in my profile

Well, that certainly explains it! We sent it to the wrong address. It
was sent to 52, gitanjali Soc. Simply go there and ask them for your
welcome kit, I'm sure they will be happy to give it to it's rightful owner.

Sorry for the confusion;

Gill Bates
MCNGP 10110

Relevant Pages

  • about welcome kits
    ... i have appearred for MCP 12 March2004, ... havnt received my kits and i dont know what's goin, ... kits in my profile ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa)
  • Re: Worst models?
    ... I dont like the DC Kits items, the resin locos are poor, and the plastic ... He also took the Lima Deltic and some Lima coaches. ... to be to different scales. ...
    (uk.rec.models.rail)
  • Re: Sound Advice on Battery Powered Amplifiers
    ... Hatch wrote: ... If you think 1W may not be enough, or dont want an amplifier praised for its overdrive, you might find this interesting: http://www.41hz.com/main.aspx?pageID=85 ... I've ordered one of those kits, maybe I'll remember to post here again if/when it makes its first noise. ... An 80dB/W/m speaker on 10W is just as loud as a 90dB/W/m speaker on 1W, ...
    (rec.juggling)
  • Re: novice with new home with plum bushes - should i try wine?
    ... The kits provide you with the juice and chemicals that you need. ... They also provide you with a 2 page, fool proof instructions on how to make ... i dont know if I have a complete set of equipment (pretty sure i ... dont) and I've been looking on ebay, ...
    (rec.crafts.winemaking)