Re: number of question in 290

From: Contoso (contonso_at_testking.net)
Date: 05/10/04

Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 21:20:06 +0800

This is a tough paper....I did it after 3 attemps...first 2 try scored 694
and 668...third I got 750.......

My advice to those who is taking this paper is.....try to get yourself a
copy of testking or actualtests sample...you will be amazed how helpful they
are :)

"neubchr" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> i did it two weeks ago, there are 45 questions and a time
> period of 90 minutes, passing score is 700
>
> i would also like to know any informations about this
> basic questions ... maybe a link ...

Relevant Pages

  • Re: RE:MCSE Exam Simulations
    ... >> Been looking lately at some products like Testking, Actualtests, ... Obviously its pointless buying the same exam sets eg 70 270 ... Mr. Briscobar, that is a lucid, intelligent, well thought-out ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
  • Re: RE:MCSE Exam Simulations
    ... > Been looking lately at some products like Testking, Actualtests, ... TestKing, Actualtest, and any derivitave thereof ARE actual exam questions. ... any website offering you a 100% passing guarantee or real exam questions ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
  • Re: RE:MCSE Exam Simulations
    ... >> Been looking lately at some products like Testking, Actualtests, ... Obviously its pointless buying the same exam sets eg 70 270 ... Mr. Briscobar, that is a lucid, intelligent, well thought-out ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
  • Re: 70-220 Failed
    ... >> Rafael Tejera wrote: ... >>> Well my friends thanks for your advice. ... >> Don't use testking. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
  • Re: Mom Passed 70-210
    ... >>with the help of TestKing. ... >>Do you have any advice for her to spruce up her resume? ... Harmonious Thug ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)