Need advice on last test to complete MCSA

anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com
Date: 05/07/04

Date: Fri, 7 May 2004 08:23:54 -0700

just go for them all and then a+ and on 2 mcse and maybe
mcdst OK take my advice its dam its good

Systems Management Server 2.0
>Exam 70-227: Installing, Configuring, and Administering
Microsoft Internet Security and Acceleration (ISA) Server
2000, Enterprise Edition
>Exam 70-228: Installing, Configuring, and Administering
Microsoft SQL Serverâ"¢ 2000 Enterprise Edition
>Exam 70-284: Implementing and Managing Microsoft Exchange
Server 2003
>Exam 70-299: Implementing and Administering Security in a
Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Network

>I am more inclined to stick with either 284 or 299 just
because they are both 2K3...

>What are your thoughts??
>
>Thanks,
>Bruce Rhodes
>MCP

  • SecurityFocus Microsoft Newsletter #49
    ... Subject: SecurityFocus Microsoft Newsletter #49 ... Microsoft Windows NNTP Denial of Service Vulnerability ... Microsoft IIS SSI Buffer Overrun Privelege Elevation Vulnerability ... Microsoft ISA Server H.323 Memory Leak Denial of Service... ...
    (Focus-Microsoft)
  • Re: AD management snap in cannot find DC (netdiag /v workstation)
    ... The name.local entries are used by my apache server to implement ... Attr: subschemaSubentry ... Owner of the binding path: ... Component Name: Client for Microsoft Networks ...
  • Re: IIS Start up errors
    ... provide the detailed steps to reinstall the IIS server in SBS 2003 server. ... For example, programs such as Microsoft ... In the Currently installed programs list, click Windows Small Business ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Cant see performance report, etc. SBS2003
    ... Windows Performance monitor component changes the ... However, for "OpenSSH Server", you need to ensure it started, or set ... click to check the "Hide All Microsoft ... Reinstall Monitoring component: ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Cant logon from workstation as Administrator
    ... server box and let me know if there is any problem related to the issue. ... Microsoft CSS Online Newsgroup Support ... This newsgroup only focuses on SBS technical issues. ... be able to logon using ANY accounts from that workstation. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)