Need advice on last test to complete MCSA

anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com
Date: 05/07/04

Date: Fri, 7 May 2004 08:23:54 -0700

just go for them all and then a+ and on 2 mcse and maybe
mcdst OK take my advice its dam its good

Systems Management Server 2.0
>Exam 70-227: Installing, Configuring, and Administering
Microsoft Internet Security and Acceleration (ISA) Server
2000, Enterprise Edition
>Exam 70-228: Installing, Configuring, and Administering
Microsoft SQL Serverâ"¢ 2000 Enterprise Edition
>Exam 70-284: Implementing and Managing Microsoft Exchange
Server 2003
>Exam 70-299: Implementing and Administering Security in a
Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Network

>I am more inclined to stick with either 284 or 299 just
because they are both 2K3...