i didnt got my mcsa certificate

From: shaiju (shaijumsam_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 05/07/04

    Date: Thu, 6 May 2004 22:42:03 -0700

    hi
    i have passed four paperes of microsoft. but i didnt get
    my mcsa yet. anyone can tell me wht i will do for getting
    the mcsa certificate.

    • Re: i didnt got my mcsa certificate
      ... > i have passed four paperes of microsoft. ... but i didnt get ... anyone can tell me wht i will do for getting ... > the mcsa certificate. ...
      (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa)