Re: Hiring Protocols

From: JaR (nunyobidness_at_softhome.net)
Date: 05/06/04

Date: Thu, 06 May 2004 11:01:34 -0700

On Thu, 06 May 2004 13:43:15 -0400, Hired Goon declaimed:

> "." <n@.com> wrote in message news:109ksqq5f1ssc99@corp.supernews.com...
>> Are you expected to show your scores, or is proof of certification
>> enough?
>>
>> Thanks
>>

> LOL, I guess you just squeaked by.

Wait until he finds out that you can't get a job on a help desk with less
than a 950 average.

JaR
Median Thug

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Up for a chalenge?
    ... And, JaR, you misread what I put in here.. ... MCP's or whatever certification you hold (since some post in more than one ... 'stupid' questions (Even though everyone here's that there's No such thing ... > news site please dont make stupid answer, maybe you dont have any> certification and this is your point of see, and dont put bad information> please this is for share information why other peoples and dont for put> stupid answer, ok ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
  • Re: Too Considerate
    ... :>: Can honestly say I have never had pickled or marinated corn. ... LOL It is the only way I had eaten them ... I still might buy a jar, and if they want to send ... :>infusion, her first one. ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)
  • Re: Too Considerate
    ... :>: Can honestly say I have never had pickled or marinated corn. ... LOL It is the only way I had eaten them ... I still might buy a jar, and if they want to send ... :>infusion, her first one. ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)
  • Re: Too Considerate
    ... mother reminded him what his father had taught him, and Thumper droops ... I still might buy a jar, ... LOL ... I thought vegemite was on the banned list now for goods being allowed into ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)
  • Re: Frogbrain in NY Daily News Full Disclosure gossip column
    ... What's the old saying about putting a quarter in a jar for every time you ... LOL ... Old habits die hard. ...
    (alt.fan.howard-stern)