Re: 70-292

From: Vijay Rathee (vijayrathee_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 05/06/04

Date: Thu, 6 May 2004 11:13:33 +0530

Hi There,

As you have already got replies about duration of exams I shall not go into
that all over again.

What I can tell you is that personally 296 is much tougher than 292. It is
purely on Certificate Authority and Smart Cards and RAS VPN and encryption
technologies.

Topics for 296:
Certificate Authority

Group Policies

RAS/VPN and various encryption techniques that can be used with them
like EAP, IPSec/L2TP,PPTP, Smart Cards(about 5 questions on smart cards
alone)

Modes of Windows 2003

Conditional forwarding in DNS

Cross forest trusts

Topics for 292:
Terminal Services (Remote Administration and Remote Desktop)

Disaster Recovery (especially ASR)

SUS

Modes of Windows 2003

Stub Zones in DNS