RE: Passed Exam 216 and got my MCSA today, need tips???

From: Neil (neilmcse_at_nospamforyou.com)
Date: 04/30/04

Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 11:52:25 -0700

"=?Utf-8?B?TXIuIEJyb3duc3RvbmU=?=" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote in news:C552E630-7796-48AE-AB4E-4CD93C73A7BA@microsoft.com:

> What u talking bout?

if I (and most like me) keep doing my exams I get to stay.

Several years back my then 7 year old came to me while preping for yet
another exam, she noted the "deep in thought" pained look on my face.
"Daddy" says the sweet darlin' "will you get fired if you fail this
exam?"

"no sweety", says I, not wanting here to worry where her next meal will
come from.

"Will you get a raise?" she ponders next.

"No" I relpy back, smiling at this.

"why do you do it?" DOH! out of the mouths of babes.

I think that if the OP does pose the ultimatum of "a raise or I'm
leaving" he will be introduced to the door. then again perhaps this is
what you are hoping for as his exit could be your entrance...

--
Neil MCNGP #30