Re: Test Score

From: Neil (neilmcse_at_nospamforyou.com)
Date: 04/30/04

Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 07:58:42 -0700

"=?Utf-8?B?Sm9obkg=?=" <jhawley@eaglepress.com> wrote in
news:B01D0DA0-2DD0-40F1-B6EB-2A34A82B501B@microsoft.com:

> I have passed 210, 215, 216 and will take 218 in the next couple
> weeks. All I received after i passed the exams was a printout saying
> PASSED. How do i find out the actual score?

depending on what Microsoft is doing this week, you don't. MS is now
publishing a score on the report, though they did do pass/fail on some of
the exams.

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcpexams/faq/procedures.asp

Under the section exam questions and testing information

--
Neil MCNGP #30

  • Re: roiselipr Monday
    ... University exams are entirely different as they are entirely up to the institution, so they can set whatever length they like. ... As anticipated elsewhere my dorter is ... The average age in the first year at College is 16 and their exams last 90 mins each. ... Depending on how she is this/next week and whether her doc prolongs the medical ...
    (uk.media.radio.archers)
  • Re: MCSA 2003
    ... I agree with Mitch, there is a lot of different areas to cover. ... Depending on the exams you are planning to take there are some areas that are more heavily tested that others. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa)
  • Re: 70-290 Could not answer simulation questions
    ... If you proctor exams you cannot take the exams. ... In fact if you stop proctoring you must wait 12 to 18 months depending on the exam Vendor. ... KNEW that from precious tests) ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
  • Re: How long will MCAD exams be offered?
    ... Exams might change but there might be an upgrade path offered, so depending ... Prev by Date: ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad)
  • Re: Timescale courses/exams - MCSE 2003
    ... > product before attempting the exams. ... nothing beats hands on for learning the product... ... Neil MCNGP #30 ... "you'd do what, to who, for how many biscuits?" ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)