Re: actual mcsa question

From: FrisbeeŽ (billLASTINIT_at_dasi-software.com)
Date: 04/23/04

Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 11:18:43 -0400

whatever wrote:
> You are the lead administrator for your company, in charge
> of interviewing people you are considering hiring. During
> the course of the day you interview JaR (whose resume is
> exactly one sentence long), consultant (whose hands sweat
> so bad his mouse has to be water proof), and little kenny
> briscoe (who jumps and hides under the chair everytime a
> door slams). What do you do? A) hire them all and earn
> federal funding for employing the mentally disabled, B)
> make them cry then kick them out, C) quit your job and
> join their little gang, spending all day trying to cut
> people down while you touch yourself or D) hire them and
> prepare to spend all day correcting their mistakes.
>
> The correct answer is B (of course)

I am horribly offended that you did not include me in this witty post.

I have sweaty palms, too, you know.

--
Fris "whoever" beeŽ
Certaholics

  • actual mcsa question
    ... You are the lead administrator for your company, in charge ... of interviewing people you are considering hiring. ... the course of the day you interview JaR (whose resume is ... prepare to spend all day correcting their mistakes. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa)
  • Nobody intend economically if Saids circuit isnt clever.
    ... ft will attain in charge of the deliberate movie. ... Who distributes at first, when Marwan acquires the ... I was interviewing to ... Johnny will literally transfer afterwards. ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: division by 7 without using division operator
    ... If I'm hiring, I want someone who knows the language. ... I wouldn't bother interviewing Ben - I'd just show him his reserved ... Hmm might be interesting test, I work in a place with 15 or so C programmers ...
    (comp.lang.c)
  • Re: Looking for Optical Engineer. $1000 offered.
    ... there may be an unwritten requirement that we don't know about, ... right now that we aren't interested in hiring PhDs." ... I do admit, however, that such courtesy appears to be uncommon, and so ... interviewing and hiring people while working for others as well as for ...
    (sci.optics)
  • actual mcsa question
    ... eyes on sight. ... >of interviewing people you are considering hiring. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa)