Access 2003 won't install

anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com
Date: 04/21/04

Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 05:34:11 -0700

we at microsoft send full apoligies for this and wish you
all the luck in the futur of beeing ripped off by our
products and hope maybe only a little that you get it to
work
any further.

  • Re: genuine validation failure
    ... "luck" doesn't even play into the equation of the OP's options. ... install all of the security updates for himself. ... since MS is a victim of the software pirate ... Microsoft Partner, and are totally biased in favor of your almighty ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: genuine validation failure
    ... are sadly out of luck. ... the security update process himself and download & install all of the ... since MS is a victim of the software pirate ... Microsoft Partner, and are totally biased in favor of your almighty ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Unable to re-establish a DDE connection
    ... I had a form letter and an envelope generator with ... now I cannot establish a DDE connection to Microsoft Access. ... No luck there either. ... and pasted them into an Excel spreadsheet and changed the datasource in ...
    (microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields)
  • Cos dla sciepowych matematykow....
    ... MATHEMATICIANS have long tried, and failed, to solve the Riemann Hypothesis, a stubbornly unyielding math problem. ... Good luck to whoever tries to figure it out. ... Similarly, two successive Microsoft chief executives have long tried, and failed, to refute what we might call the Single-Era Conjecture, the invisible law that makes it impossible for a company in the computer business to enjoy pre-eminence that spans two technological eras. ... Good luck to Steven A. Ballmer, the company's chief executive since 2000, as he tries to sustain in the Internet era what his company had attained in the personal computing era. ...
    (soc.culture.polish)
  • Re: "~" folder being created
    ... Repost from my above answer, don't know where my post went? ... Good Luck, Pam ... | Hi Deryck: Yes many people have had this problem that stems ... | the attacker's choice on a user's machine "Microsoft Corp ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)