Re: Home Lab

From: JaR (plentenospam_at_nospamsofthome.net)
Date: 04/13/04

Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 09:22:20 -0700

Xiamen opined, On 4/13/04 8:21 AM:

> From what I have been reading no matter what courses you take to prepare for the MCSA I am told that it is a good idea to set up a small network at home to practice on. Is this true and if so what would you recommend? Computers, Operating Systems, etc.,,,

Yes, computers are a good idea for a home lab. Operating systems are
also handy. I would reccomend using the Operating systems you are
studying. The manuals for the Operating systems will give you the
minimum requirements for the computers. Neat, huh? And in the process
you will have learned something. You know what else? What you just
learned will be in the tests! Cool!

If you are going to continue posting to usenet, either get a newsreader
(Microsoft makes one) or learn to use carriage return once in a while.

JaR
Repetitive Thug