Re: Home Lab

From: JaR (plentenospam_at_nospamsofthome.net)
Date: 04/13/04

Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 09:22:20 -0700

Xiamen opined, On 4/13/04 8:21 AM:

> From what I have been reading no matter what courses you take to prepare for the MCSA I am told that it is a good idea to set up a small network at home to practice on. Is this true and if so what would you recommend? Computers, Operating Systems, etc.,,,

Yes, computers are a good idea for a home lab. Operating systems are
also handy. I would reccomend using the Operating systems you are
studying. The manuals for the Operating systems will give you the
minimum requirements for the computers. Neat, huh? And in the process
you will have learned something. You know what else? What you just
learned will be in the tests! Cool!

If you are going to continue posting to usenet, either get a newsreader
(Microsoft makes one) or learn to use carriage return once in a while.

JaR
Repetitive Thug

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Arithmetic overflow checking
    ... When operating systems for computers based on said ... mainframes were multi- user, multitasking beasts. ... time the better minis had multi-tasking operating systems, ... earliest micros even had switches and flashing lights (KIM-1, ...
    (comp.lang.java.programmer)
  • Re: O.K, how do I give 98se access?
    ... Vendors of operating systems cannot afford to make ... all computers were freely accessible then the commercial world would abandon ... such operating systems or demand increased default security. ... Share the Disc Drives, Directories and Printers so that the other computers ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.security)
  • Re: OT: Ive had it with Windows - got Linux working
    ... They're better than they used to be, but there's no reason why computers should only be easy to use for experienced users. ... What's unique about operating systems and software in general is that the OS is a common denominator. ...
    (alt.guitar.bass)
  • Re: Arithmetic overflow checking
    ... When operating systems for computers based on said ... time the better minis had multi-tasking operating systems, ... earliest micros even had switches and flashing lights (KIM-1, ...
    (comp.lang.java.programmer)
  • Re: Why does Tim Adams deny MSX OS exists?
    ... This "rudimentary operating systems" was ... Your flip flop ... visible part of many home computers' rudimentary operating systems. ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)