Is It Worth the Time to Pursue the 2k Track???

From: Snyperx (Snyperx_at_mchsi.com)
Date: 03/29/04

Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 08:18:24 -0800

My employer purchased the Sybex MCSA 2000 books along with
the Exam Cram 2 books awhile back for me to study, and had
some time issues where I could not study for tests. I now
am setting up time to get back to studying. Would it be
worth it to study for the MCSA Windows 2000 Track now that
the XP track is out?? I am nervous that I spent the money
on the 2000 books and now am going to be running into a
situation where Microsft will be retiring the 2000 track
exams. I would hate to have to purchase the all XP study
books when I have all the 2000 books. can I get some
feedback on this?? Thanks in advance.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Certification questions
    ... PDP11/Vax experience ranging from Field Service to Corporate Support ... I can recommend the MS Press books - these come with a 15% discount voucher ... that can be used towards the exam fee. ... I also like to supplement the MS Press books with the Exam Cram books - the ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
  • Re: Certification questions
    ... Thanks very much 'TheITGirl' for the quick response. ... I shall certainly get the books. ... that can be used towards the exam fee. ... I also like to supplement the MS Press books with the Exam Cram books - the ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
  • Re: Is It Worth the Time to Pursue the 2k Track???
    ... alot of companies still run NT 4 and even more use ... > My employer purchased the Sybex MCSA 2000 books along with ... > the Exam Cram 2 books awhile back for me to study, ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa)
  • Re: Well, its booked...
    ... I read MS MOC book 2274,2275 ... Windows 2000 exam cram 2 (didn't finish the last two books). ... Chris M wrote: ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa)
  • Re: What is a good strategy to study to pass the exams ?
    ... Lots of people recommend the Exam Cram for the 70-300. ... I definitely don't care for MSPress certification books, ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd)