Re: Woohoo! MCSA today! :D

From: Tom Helms [MSFT] (thelms_at_online.microsoft.com)
Date: 03/27/04

    Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 19:02:10 -0800

        Canceling his post is the only recourse, but not an option in my
    opinion. Maybe someone from Microsoft Learning can chime in. I'd recommend
    that all parties treat each other as adults and act accordingly.

    --
    Tom Helms [MSFT]
    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights."Please